Dr. Michael Webb, DDS, MS
Dr. Mickey Webb has practiced orthodontics in Charlotte since 1981. He has developed a reputation as a doctor who patients love. He loves caring for patients and seeing how they grow, both during their treatment and in the years after. He believes what he does creates smiles that change people’s lives forever.
Dr. Webb is known as a top orthodontist in Charlotte. Professionals in North Carolina and beyond look to him for his expertise and advice. He has lectured nationally to orthodontic residents about diagnosis and treatment planning. Dr. Webb is a member of the Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists–which is one of the most exclusive societies in orthodontics. He is one of only two orthodontists in Charlotte to be a member and one of only 628 members nationally.
Dr. Webb grew up on the North Carolina coast and then settled in Charlotte with his wife, Patti. They have three adult children: Taylor, Colin and Logan.
Education and Experience
- DDS, UNC School of Dentistry, 1979
- Residency and Post-Doctoral Masters Degree in Orthodontics, St. Louis University Medical Center, 1981
- Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- American Board of Orthodontics
- Edward H Angle Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- North Carolina Association of Orthodontists
- North Carolina Dental Society
- Charlotte Dental Society
- International College of Dentists
- American College of Dentists
- NC Missions of Mercy Dental Clinic
- Past President, UNC School of Dentistry Alumni Board