Dr. Colin Webb, DDS, MS
Dr. Colin Webb loves making people smile and after a few visits with us you’ll see what we mean! He believes in making treatment decisions by combining the most advanced research and technology with his clinical expertise. This allows him to give his patients the most effective results in the most efficient timeframe. Dr. Webb is constantly seeking ways to reduce his patients’ treatment time while at the same time improving their results.
Dr. Webb encourages his patients to engage in and discuss their treatment plan options with him, so that together they can determine what plan works best for their goals and lifestyle. Whether you prefer metal brackets, clear brackets or Invisalign, most of the time he can craft a treatment plan using your chosen appliance to achieve your desired results.
Dr. Webb is a native Charlottean and met his wife, Kelly, while in dental school at the University of Maryland–Dr. Kelly Webb practices dentistry here in Charlotte as well! Dr. Webb is a big Tar Heel basketball fan, Carolina Panthers fan, and just an overall fan of anything North Carolina!
Education and Experience
- BS, UNC-Chapel Hill
- DDS, University of Maryland School of Dentistry,
- Post-Doctoral Masters Degree in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Seton Hill University
- Post-Doctoral Masters Degree in Business Administration, Seton Hill University
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- North Carolina Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- North Carolina Dental Society
- Charlotte Dental Society 2015, 2016, 2017 – Serving as Director on the Board of Directors
- Providence Day School Board of Advisors 2015,2016; Board of Alumni 2016
- North Carolina BBQ Society